All in - 2 days/1 night Beautiful Moalboal package A - 4,750 php
Highlights: Snorkeling Tours including Sardines Run + Pescador Island + Kawasan Falls Trekking + Boodle Fight
Price per person: 4,750 pesos, minimum of 2 pax
2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 1 Sunset Drinks, Traditional Filipino "Boodle Fight" Feast
1 Night Accommodation in Airconditioned Room shared by 5 with en suite bathroom and shower
All activities, from snorkeling, Kawasan falls trekking, boat tour to pescador island
Pick-up and drop-off from meet-up location and destinations
Minimum of 2 Maximum of 10
What to see
Being part of the largest protected marine area in the Philippines , Tañon Strait, which covers 521, 018 hectares, is the body of water that separates Cebu and Negros islands that goes all the way to Bohol Sea in the south and Visayan Sea in the north.
Teeming with 14 species of dolphins and whales, 70 species of fish, 20 species of crustaceans, and 18,830 hectares of coral reef, being in the waters of Moalboal has plenty of opportunities to encounter such diverse marine life.
DAY 1 ADVENTURES
- 09:00 Meet-up at McDonald’s Moalboal
Get to Hostel
- 10:00 Snorkeling Briefing
Snorkeling from Talisay Point to Sardine Run
- 12:00 Rinse-off and Lunch at Lantaw
- 02:00 Break at Andi’s Talisay
Free time with drinks
- 03:00 Snorkeling from Talisay Point to Tonggo Point
- 05: 00 Rinse-off and watch the sunset with drinks
- 06:30 Back to hostel
Shower and get ready for dinner
- 08:00 Traditional Filipino “Boodle Fight” Dinner Feast
- 10:00 Party (optional)
DAY 2 SEQUEL
- 8:00 Breakfast at Lantaw
- 9:00 Depart for Pescador Island
Briefing and snorkel
- 12:00 Rinse-off and lunch at Lantaw
- 2:00 Depart for Kawasan Falls
- 3:00 Kawasan Trek towards 3rd falls
- 5:30 Depart back to hostel
Prepare to leave
- 7:00 Depart from Moalboal
Where and What to Eat
Hello there, beautiful soul!
It’s Grace here. I will be facilitating the tour and I will be your main tour guide. Moalboal is my home town and I got into snorkeling in 2012. I started scuba diving in 2013 and became a PADI Divemaster in 2017. I just came back from overseas and looking forward to spread the awareness on caring for our environment by showing people how diverse and beautiful the life we have underwater.
I’m looking forward to hear from you!